Design [Joel Grimes] One Light Masterclass

one-light-masterclass.jpg

DESCRIPTION:

I believe that once you learn the basics of how light works, you then can replicate any lighting technique on the planet.

In this course, I have tackled a monster; I have plotted out the Inverse Square Law using the Zone System so that you can see it from a visual perspective and apply it to your everyday shooting without having your brain explode!

“Inspired by Joel's Lectures from an Artist module and used his textures background that I purchased. And within few hours my composition was popular at 97.4 pluses. Thank you, Joel.”
-Andy A.

“I just want to say thank you to Joel Grimes. I've listened to different photographers/photo artists share their story/advice on succeeding as a photographer, but your dedicating a full chapter on conditioning one's mind, expectation and commitment are just unique, and I thank you for that.”
-Emo O.

"This man is an inspiration to so many artists. I wouldn't be where I am today in my career without guidance from Joel. Such a humble man, always willing to help others. The most creative artist I have ever met. Thank you Joel for being a great mentor, instructor, and all-around creative mind!"
-Doug O.

SALES PAGE:

DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху